The Amazing Story Generator

The Amazing Story Generator

So this is a thing I did tonight. It's not great I'll admit, but hey, it's my first time. "That's what he said!"

But I felt the this product would be better reviewed thru video than via my written blog.

Let me know if I you think should've talked more about it, brought up other details or aspects of it.

Thank you. 



* * * * * * * * * 








* * * * * * * * * 
You can always reach me for ideas, suggestions or comments at
bignastydragon@gmail.com

* * * * * * * * * 

This blog is proud to be associated with the Nerds-International Gaming Network.

Check them out on the Google+ community 
''Nerds-International''

* * * * * * * * * 
   
 - The RPG Brewery, for interviews with guests, as well as product reviews, etc.

* * * * * * * * * 
    - 
The Wild Die podcast, for all things about Savage Worlds.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCI-FI MAPS ARE NOT A FICTION, THEY EXIST!

Shaintar Character Builder and Adventure Generator

Random Encounter!