Instant City, Town or Village.

Hello Nerds and Nerdettes!

A few of you may have seen the subject which I will be reviewing in this installment, somewhere on the Googles, shared by fellow gamers. But I thought I'd look into it and test it myself, and then share my thoughts. Here goes.

So this is a site that allows you to quickly get a rough layout for a either small or larger Towns and Cities. If you don't like the one generated, just click on the appropriate town or city button and ''voila!'' a new map.


LINK:

Below are a few maps I clicked on really quick and then I took a screen shot of them. And if you move your cursor over the various elements and sections it will tell you what may be there, such as a farm, gate, castle, marketplace, etc.

So your players will have at least an idea of where they are in relation to the castle, the east gate, or whatever.

Small town

Large Town
 

Small City 

Large City

LINK:


* * * * * * * * * 
You can always reach me for ideas, suggestions or comments at
bignastydragon@gmail.com

* * * * * * * * * 

This blog is proud to be associated with the Nerds-International Gaming Network.

Check them out on the Google+ community 
''Nerds-International''

* * * * * * * * * 
   
 - The RPG Brewery, for interviews with guests, as well as product reviews, etc.

* * * * * * * * * 
    - 
The Wild Die podcast, for all things about Savage Worlds.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCI-FI MAPS ARE NOT A FICTION, THEY EXIST!

Shaintar Character Builder and Adventure Generator

Random Encounter!